- Compact 17.5 mm Wide
- Multi Function: (8 or 18) Non Signal & Signal based functions
- Multi-Voltage: 24 - 240 VAC/DC
- Wide Timing Range: 0.1s to 999 Hr
- 3 Digit LCD for Preset time and Run time
- Option to select Up/Down counting
- Tamper proof with key lock feature
Electronic Timer - Series Staircase
- Multi Function/Mono Function Staircase Timer in compact 17.5mm
- Time Range: 0.5min - 20min
- Long Run mode with Time range from 0.5h - 20h
- Functions with Pre-Warning, Cut-Off & Release Delay
- Maintenance Mode available
- Switch indications (Glow-lamps / Pilot lamps) upto 50 mA
- 3 Wire & 4 Wire Configurations
Electronic Timer - Series MICON ® 175
- Compact 17.5mm Wide
- Integrated Dual Voltage
- Functions: ON Delay, Star Delta, One Shot
- Wide Time Range: 0.1 - 100 hours
- LED Indications for Power and Relay status
- Low Power Consumption
Electronic Timer - Series MICON 225 Signal Based Multi - Function
- Multi-function with Signal Start and Supply Start.
- 16 Timing Functions selected by DIP switch.
- Two independent relay outputs with either both relays timed or one timed and one instantaneous.
- Wide Input Signal & Supply range - 24-240V AC/DC.
- Wide Timing Range - 0.1 s to 120 days.
- High timing Accuracy.
- LED indicators for Power Supply & Relay Status.
- 22.5mm DIN Mount Housing.
Motor Control Timer
- Compact 17.5mm wide
- Brown Out Timer with 2 Functions: ON Delay, Interval
- Detects Voltage Dips and Momentary Loss of Supply & Resets the control panel
- Low Power Consumption
- Fast Response Time
- LED indications for Healthy & Unhealthy conditions
- Excellent Noise Immunity to the latest IEC standards
Synchronous Timer - Series EM 1000
- Time delay is independent of normal voltage and temperature fluctuations
- Black pointer gives clear indication of the time set on the calibrated dial while the red one indicates the time left to complete the cycle
- Automatic reset on de-energisation of the clutch coil
- Base mounting or flush mounting versions
- No-volt feature available
Synchronous Timer - Series EM 2000
- Time delay is independent of normal voltage & temperature fluctuations
- Large knob operating on a linear scale makes time setting easy
- Set time is indicated by a fixed pointer of the setting knob.
- Time left for completion of cycle is indicated by red pointer
- Wiring is quicker and easier as terminals are in the front of the unit
- All part subjected to wear & tear are made of 'Delrin' which has high resistance to wear & tear and thus ensures longer life.