CAM Operated Rotary Switches are used to perform make and break operation in a sequential way by rotating the switch to different positions.
The CAM, which closes and opens the contacts, has rotary movement in multiple positions, thereby controlling multiple circuit functions.
Further the flexibility in the switch type selection covering various current / voltage ratings and options to select the number of contacts, is an added advantage. This ensures that a right switch is chosen for the desired application.
CAM Switches thus offer complete design flexibility to assemble complex switching programs, contact ratings and customize all switching applications. Cam Switches are suitable for AC as well as DC switching applications.
The basic operating mechanism of cam switch is intended to suit application coupled with ‘Quick-Make’, ‘Quick-Make-Quick-Break’ and ‘Spring Return’ operating mechanisms.
The CAM switches offers versatile mounting options in addition to standard panel / flush mounting and other special features like single hole, door interlocking, padlock, lock and key for various needs. The wide option such as type of knob, front plate colour and customized marking on the marking plate eliminates the need of separate label on the panel.
- Double break contracts
- Polycarbonate shroud for wired terminal protection is included
- Excellent switching and high short circuit capacity
- Compact and reliable
- Versatile mounting options, i.e. front mounting, rear mounting DIN 35 and enclosure mounting
- Quick, simple and convenient, dia. 22.5 mm single hole mounting is offered for 16A/20A switches with padlocking option
- Finger protection - IP 20
- Terminal screws with fixed clamp for easy wiring
- Add-on main/neutral/auxiliary contacts can be mounted on both sides of the switch at site
- 4th Pole addition is possible at site
Isolator, Motor Start and Stop, Manual Motor controller as Motor Disconnect, Main Switch, Emergency ON-OFF. Control Switch, Changeover Switch
Analog Panel Meters
L&T's Ivory series of analog panel meters and current transformers provide you with reliable monitoringRead More
Cable ducts are manufactured from specially compounded high impact rigid polyvinyl chloride.Read More
Digital Panel Meters
Our metering product range includes tariff meters as well as digital panel meters, all of which are designedRead More
LED Indicators, Push Button Actuators & Stations
Remote control units play a crucial role on factory shop floor for operational safety and reliability.Read More